- Zephyr Textile
- Jotun Paint.Ltd
- Nippon Paint Pakistan
- Dada Tanneny
- Fast Cables Ltd
- Firhaj Footwear Ltd
- Ibrahim Fiber Ltd
- Nishat Chunnian
- Sapphire Finishing
- US Apparel Textile
- ICohinoor Mills
- Fafhan Maize
- Mitchell’s Farm Fruit
- Sadaqat Textile
- Honda Atlas Car Pakistan
- Ranter Pvt.Ltd
- Fasial Fabric.Ltd
- Firdous Textile Mills
- Madina Steel Mills
- Haleeb Foods
- Tapal Tea Ltd
- Asian Food Industries
- Linde Pakistan
- Azgaed Nine Ltd
- Berger Pakistan Ltd
World Bank Funded Projects Of The Govt. Of Punjab:
- Ambient air monitoring with mobile Horriba monitors, during the construction/repair of eighteen roads in Rawalpindi Division during the year
- Waste and drinking water analysis of WASA Rawalpindi
- Ambient air monitoring with mobile Horriba monitors, during the construction/repair of fourteen roads in Faisalabad Division during the year
- Ambient air monitoring with mobile Horriba monitors, during the construction/repair of twenty seven roads in Lahore Divisions during the year
- upcoming project of above mention category have been awarded to M/s Pak Green, for the year 2015
M/S Nishat Mills Pvt. Ltd.
- Pak Green Laboratories has one year agreement with Nishat Chunian for environmental
- Pak Green Engineering section has provided the facility and assistance to the Nishat Chunian management for the Hazardous/Risk assessment and mitigation
- Execution of Environmental approvals of three extension unit and power plants by submitting environmental assessment
- Approvals were granted under Letter DD(EIA)/EPA/F-133(IEE)/2014/964 Dated: 03.06.2014 & second one was DD(EIA)/EPA/F-134(IEE)/2014/1906 Dated: 07.05.2014
M/S Sitara Chemical Limited Faisalabad:
- Pak Green Enviro-Engineering has conducted the baseline Environmental
- Design for waste water treatment plant submitted by the Pak Green Engineering
- Pak green was succeeded in securing environmental approval from EPA under letter no, DD(EIA)/EPA/F-708(IEE)/0210/2014/1658 Dated: 10.2014
- Execution of EPO from Honorable Punjab Environmental Tribunal (PET) by Pak Green Techno- Legal
Mitchell’s fruit Farms Limited
- M/S Pak Green laboratories has provided the technical assistance for the operation of ETP
- After achieving the compliance of section-11 of PEPA 1997 (Amended 2012) the Pollution charges was evacuated by honorable PET against M/s Mitchell’s Fruit Farms Limited.
- Pak Green Laboratories has made agreement for 1 year regarding the technical supervision of ETP and wet Scrubbing system.
Punjab Group of Colleges
- Pak Green is involved in designing sustainable building design and environmental approval of different campuses of Punjab Group oF
- Recently Environmental approval was secured by M/s Pak Green for the Pattoki campus under the letter DD(EIA)/EPA/F-709(IEE)/1911/2013/1331 Dated: 27.11.2013
M/S Rafhan Maize Co. Ltd:
- Pak Green has conducted baseline Environmental Study for
- Initial Environmental Examination Report of Coal Fired Power Plant and facilitation in securing Environmental
- Environmental Monitoring M/S Faras Fertilizer Private Limited :
- Environmental Monitoring
- Preparation of environmental assessment report for handling of hazardous substance under section 14 of PEPA (Amended 2012).
- Pak Green was succeeded in securing the environmental approval from EPA under the letter DD(EIA)/EPA/F-489(IEE)/0808/2014/1476 Dated: 10.09.2014
M/S Dalda Foods Pakistan:
- Baseline Environmental Study conducting by the PAK GREEN EIA/IEE
- Preparation of environmental impact assessment report and submitting case into the EPA
- Facilitation and follow up for securing Environmental
- Provide the firefighting and occupational health and safety plan and design waste water treatment
M/S Eastern Chemical Sugar Distillery Plant Faisalabad:
- Baseline Environmental Study for the EIA by the Pak
- Preparation of environmental impact assessment
- Facilitation in securing Environmental M/S Sapphire Textile Mills:
- Initial Environmental Examination Reports of extension units and facilitation in securing Environmental
- Environmental Monitoring
M/S DADA Enterprises (Tannery), Kasur:
- Pak Green EIA/IEE section has facilitated the Dada Enterprises in securing Environmental Approval for operational Phase from EPA under NOC DD(EIA)/EPA/F- 34(EIA)/2K/10/Cir/498 Dated: 13.07.2011
- Pak Green Laboratories has been conducting Environmental monitoring on monthly bases since
- Pak Green Laboratories section provides the technical super vision for the operation and maintenance of the ETP at M/s Dada
M/S ADAM Sugar Mills, Chishtian, Bahawalnagar:
- Pak Green Engineering Section has been conducted the baseline Environmental Study of the Adam sugar mills for waste water treatment Plant.
- Pak Green Engineering section Design ETP of the Adam Sugar mills.
- Pak Green Techno-Legal Section has been facilitated the Adam sugar mills Management in evacuation of Environment Protection Order (EPO) from the Honorable PET.
- Pak Green Laboratories conducting Environmental Monitoring.
National Bank of Pakistan:
- Pak Green conducts IEE/EIA for NBP.
- Pak Green Environmentalist has been conducted the baseline study of environment of the project area in Lahore.
- Pak Green Engineering section has been provided the environmental feasibility report of the project.
- Environmental Approval of corporate office building the Mall Lahore was secured by M/s Pak Green, under the letter no DD(EIA)/EPA/F-183(IEE)/2012/326
M/S PEPSI Gujranwala:
- Environmental monitoring and compliance report
- Provide Engineering Design for the steam boiler
- Pak Green Engineering Section has been installed the scrubbing system on the boiler to control the gases emissions and PM for the compliance of NEQs.
M/S Coca Cola:
- Baseline study at the Heripur Hazara KPK of new
- Pak Green Laboratories has been sampled Ground water and testing of the project site at Dengue
- Soil and vegetation status of the project
- Ambient air monitoring of the project site with HORIBA APNA for 24
- PM monitoring of the proposed study area before the project
- Pak Green Conducted the Socio-Economic survey of the Heripur Hazara in favor of Coca Cola.
M/S NIPPON Paints, Pakistan:
- Pak Green EIA section has facilitate, follow up and secured Environmental NOC in favor of M/S NIPPON Pakistan Under section-14 for the handling and storage of the hazardous chemicals under letter DD(EIA)/EPA/F-802/2007/616 Dated: 22.09.2010
- Quarterly monitoring and submitting the Compliance audited report in the EPA
- Occupational health and safety assessment at the Nippon project site and provide them mitigation measure.
- Conducting the WORKSHOPs, training sessions for awareness at NIPPON PAINT project site by Pak GREEN expert trainees in occupational health and safety field.
M/S VIVIFY Leather Industry, Sialkot:
- Pak Green Group has Facilitate and follow up for obtaining the Environmental NOC for the operation of leather industry at Sialkot under the letter DD (EIA)/EPA/F- 246(IEE)/0210/2014/1543 Dated: 15.10.2014.
- Environmental monitoring and provide the solid waste management
- Assisting the Vivify in the Treatment of waste water by installing the ETP
- Provide the technical assistance to Vivify ETP staff for the proper operation by the PAK GREEN ETP engineers.
M/S MECAS Engineering, Lahore:
- Pak Green Techno-legal evacuate the EPO from the honor able PET due to the violence the section-11 (pollution charge due to air emissions) of EPA
- Pak Green EIA/IEE session develop the environmental management plan for
- Pak Green Technical experts assist and provide the design to Mecas Engineering for the installation of Wet Scrubbing
- Monitoring and compliance report develop by the PAK GREEN Laboratories (Pak EPA certified)
- Training the Mecas Engineering labor conducting by Pak Green Experts.
M/S Kausar Feed Mills:
- Base line study for the EIA conducting by the Pak Green Environmental session.
- Public hearing and presentation of the project conducted by the Pak Green for the public awareness about environment.
- Socio-economic survey conducted by the Pak Green in the project area.
- Pak Green Laboratories monitoring the feed unit and develop compliance reports under regulation 19 of PEPA.
M/S Kashmir Ghee/ United Industries, Faisalabad:
- Pak Green Enviro-Engineering has been provided the steam Boiler design and technical assistance.
- Pak Green has been Installed the wet scrubbing system to control the stack emission gases and dust particle at Kashmir Ghee.
- Pak Green Facilitated the proponent in obtaining the NOC from EPA Punjab.
M/S Alpha Chemicals (ephedrine and other medical precursor unit)
- Pak Green Enviro-Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd. Ensure the compliance of the Alpha Chemicals
- Alpha chemical is a single one sustainable unit of Ephedrine producing in Asia. Pak Green has been facilitated the Alpha Chemicals in obtaining the Environmental NOC under letter no. DD(EIA)/EPA/F-238(IEE)/2011/2504 Dated: 29.05.2013.
- Monitoring for the environmental compliance of the Alpha Chemicals conducted by Pak Green Laboratories.
- Pak Green Enviro-Engineering (Pvt.) Ltd. Provide the technical assistance and design of ETP in favor of Alpha Chemicals.
Bulleh shah packaging (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Pak Green EIA/IEE section has been conducted the baseline study of Bulleh Shah
- Pak Green has been developed the Environmental Impact Assessment report under the section-14 (handling and storage of hazards chemicals).
- Pak Green Engineering Section also Conduct the electrical hazards assessment and reporting the management about week point for taking the timely measures.