Pak Green Group, one of the leading Environmental Testing Laboratory and Environmental Engineering Solution services provider in Pakistan, is committed and providing a safe and healthy workplace to its employees and quality services to its partner clients by conducting its professional responsibilities in an environmental friendly manner towards improvement of its performance. The QHSE Policy is an equal and consistent part of the organization’s overall policies and strategy.
PGG is maintaining and efficiently implementing to fulfill its commitment, by continual effort to:
- Establishment of QHSE Policy, Setting up of objectives, Conducting Management Review Meetings to review the performance of the standards and ensuring availability of resources.
- Conduct internal audits at definite and defined intervals and adequate action taken against audit results.
- Comply with National Environmental & Occupational Health & Safety legislations and other related requirements.
- Promote resource and energy conservation and minimize releases to air, water and land.
- Implement measures to ensure safety of all personnel involved in its activities and to prevent environmental pollution.
- Apply techniques of recycling, recovery and reuse to reduce pollution to an optimum level.
- Proper treatment where applicable, storage, handling and disposal of all types of waste materials.
- Train employees & appointed contractors in the importance of environmental preservation and safe work practices while ensuring the quality services.
- Prevent Injury and ill health and continual improvement.
- Strive to minimize lost-time, injuries or property damages due to accidents.
- Provide the best value and highest quality services at a competitive price.
- Pursue stable and sustainable growth through commitment to Integrated Management System.
- Contribute to the environmental and social wellbeing of the community.
- Continually improve its quality, health, safety and environmental performance.